This screencast series introduces the Workbench module suite – Workbench, Workbench Files, Workbench Media, Workbench Moderation and not least Workbench Access.
Workbench aims at providing a streamlined interface for content editors, including a consistent terminology.
There are efforts going on for integrating Workbench with modules like Page manager and Rules (see links at the relevant screencasts). Please help with this work.
If you appreciate me recording this screencast series, you can show that by having a look at the following screencasts too:
- Learn Page manager! Part 2: Introduction and more (essential Page manager concepts)
- Learn Page manager! Part 5: Views content panes (basics)
- Learn Page manager! Part 9: Contextual Administration
- Learn the Rules framework, part 1: Introduction to Rules
- Learn the Rules framework, part 11: Automatically create promotions (Good example of what you can do with Rules)