Using Rules components with VBO
This screencast shows how you can use Rules components in VBO, allowing much more complex and flexible actions than comes out of the box with VBO. The episode covers:
- How to create a simple Rules component.
- How component parameters are used by VBO – in particular that it is useful to have a single node as parameter if you want to use a component with a node view.
- Some words about what the provided variable option for Rules components means.
- An example showing how to use VBO to close (and hide) comments using VBO + Rules in combination.
- Some comments about creating more complex Rules components.