This episode shows how to uninstall modules that you no longer need. It also covers some terminology:
- Installing is the act of downloading a module and making it available to Drupal.
- Enabling a module is the act of turning on a module, making it have effect on your Drupal site.
- Disabling a module is the act of turning off a module in your modules list. This does not remove module information from the database.
- Uninstalling a module is done from a separate tab on the modules list. This removed module data from the database.
- Removing a module is the act of removing the actual module files. This should only be done after the module has been uninstalled (or not enabled in the first place).