Template files and customizing markup
This screencast shows how you can use template files to customize the markup on your site. In more detail, it shows:
- How to use Theme developer (devel_themer) to identify which template file is responsible for the markup of a page element
- That you can override template files by copying them to your theme.
- How to use Theme developer to know which variables are available inside the template file.
- How to override specific use cases of a template file, and how to use Theme developer to find template suggestions.
- That the template suggestions currently uses underscore ("_") but should actually use hyphens ("-").
- That you shouldn't create a gazillion template overrides in your theme.