More details about VBO settings
This screencasts presents some of the settings available when configuring a bulk opertions view. It covers:
- Controlling access to your VBO, and why that is important.
- Showing actions as buttons rather than a select list.
- The new cool option for selecting all items on all view result pages.
- Turning check boxes into radio buttons.
- Showing or hiding the result of the bulk operations.
- Showing action configuration on the view page.
- Processing the view items in batches, rather than all at once (and why this might be good). See the Bojan's comment below for some correction and clarification to what's mentioned in this screencast!
- How to skip the confirmation page.
- How to give your actions customized labels.