Learn Page manager! Part 8: Menu items and access control
This screencast is a part of the Learn Page manager! screencast series – a fast-paced no-nonsense screencast series, targeted at experienced Drupal developers. This episodes presents access and menu settings in Page manager, along with how to define custom paths.
This screencast covers the following topics:
- Creating custom paths with Page manager
- Defining required and optional wildcards in a path
- Loading contextual objects from path arguments
- Creating access rules for custom pages
- Creating menu tabs, local actions and other visible menu items
- Making menu items only show in certain circumstances, such as only on selected node types
Want more? Check out the next episode – Contextual Administration – subscribe to the series' RSS feed, or take a look at the complete list of screencasts in this series. You can also get newsletter with updates by asking for it in a comment.