Learn Page manager! Part 6: More view panes
This screencast is a part of the Learn Page manager! screencast series – a fast-paced no-nonsense screencast series, targeted at experienced Drupal developers. This episodes presents some special settings for using Views Content Panes with Page manager and Panels.
This screencast covers the following topics:
- Setting name, description and category for view panes
- Overriding the title of the view
- Overriding the number of items to display
- Some other override options
- The "context is optional" setting for argument input/contextual filter value input
Want more? Check out the next episode – Panel pane settings – subscribe to the series' RSS feed, or take a look at the complete list of screencasts in this series. You can also get newsletter with updates by asking for it in a comment.