Learn Page manager! Part 4: Introduction to Panels
This screencast is a part of the Learn Page manager! screencast series – a fast-paced no-nonsense screencast series, targeted at experienced Drupal developers. This episodes introduces the Panels module and some of its features.
This screencast covers the following topics:
- What is Panels?
- Selecting Panels layout
- Disabling block regions on a panel page
- Adding content to a panel
- Outputting individual node fields in a panel page
- Manually setting the title on a panel page
- Inheriting page title from a panel pane
Want more? Check out the next episode – Views content panes (basics) – subscribe to the series' RSS feed, or take a look at the complete list of screencasts in this series. You can also get newsletter with updates by asking for it in a comment.