Learn Page manager! Part 13: Import/export and additional modules
This screencast is a part of the Learn Page manager! screencast series – a fast-paced no-nonsense screencast series, targeted at experienced Drupal developers. This episodes presents import/export functionality in Page manager, plus some extra modules used together with Page manager.
This screencast covers the following topics:
- Manual import/export of Page manager settings
- Import/export using Features
- Some words about the custom rulesets module
- Some words about the custom content panes module
- Some words about the stylizer module
- Some words (but not enough!) about mini panels
- Some words about Panels everywhere
- Some words and a quick demonstration of Panels in-place editor
Still Want more? Wow, this was the last episode for this screencast. You can try watching the complete list of screencasts in this series again, or pick another series from the sidebar. Another option is to dig into the CTools Examples module (in CTools) and start coding for Page manager. Or record your own screencast series about your favourite topic!