Learn Drupal 7 with NodeOne, part 9: Text formats
This screencast is a part of the Learn Drupal 7 with NodeOne screencast series. It shows how to use text formats.
This screencast covers the following topics:
- What are text formats?
- Why are text formats good for the security of my Drupal site?
- Why do my images not show up when I enter img tags in my text body?
- How can I make my text formats accept title tags like h3 and h4, but not h1 and h2?
- How can I decide which user roles can use which input formats?
- Some other benefits of text formats, such as getting nice and clean markup (that search engines like).