Learn Drupal 7 with NodeOne, part 15: Fields on comments, users and terms
This screencast is a part of the Learn Drupal 7 with NodeOne screencast series. It shows how to apply fields to comments, user accounts and taxonomy terms.
This screencast covers the following topics:
- How to manage fields on comments
- How to manage fields on user accounts
- How to manage fields on taxonomy terms
- The view modes available to comments, user accounts and terms
- An example of how to add a section image to taxonomy term lists
Wow, still want more? Then there are some options for you:
- Watch the the complete list of screencasts in this series.
- Check out the Learn Views screencast series – the must-have module for any Drupalist.
- If you're using Drupal 6, consider the Learn Rules series or the introduction to theming.
- Check out how far you have come on the Drupal configuration learning curve.
- Or, even better, make your own guide!