Learn Drupal 7 with NodeOne, part 13: Taxonomy, vocabularies and terms
This screencast is a part of the Learn Drupal 7 with NodeOne screencast series. It shows how tags work in a standard Drupal installation, and how the same system can be used to create flexible categorization of site content.
This screencast covers the following topics:
- How does tags work?
- Taxonomy term lists
- Creating new taxonomy terms
- Managing taxonomy terms in hierarchical (tree) structures
- Creating taxonomy vocabularies to group taxonomy terms
- Using taxonomy terms on nodes/content
- Using taxonomy terms with free tagging, select lists or radio/check buttons
You can always read more about Drupal at the following places: