With this book you will learn:
- How to Install Drupal
- Basic Drupal Knowledge for webmasters and site administrators
- How to create information structure Drupal development, with fields and Views
- Advanced functions and information structures, with Flag, Rules and Page Manager / Panels
- Language Management in Drupal website
- How to find, evaluate and install modules and themes
- How to export configuration to code (eg. Versioning)
The book is 274 pages long, full of descriptions, examples, screenshots and exercises.
To my knowledge it is the first Drupal book to cover the new Views 3 interface!
All exercises in the Documentation site suite are available as screen recordings – video clips demonstrating the desired functionality as well as how to build it in Drupal. Visit nodeone.se/learn-drupal to watch them!